Redhat 8.0 + yum/apt-get

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Tue Aug 31 19:11:32 UTC 2004

Hi Everybody,

            I want to ask some questions about Redhat and I want to get you
opinions.

            Everybody know We have to pay for New redhat versions but
somebody are using apt-get, yum for updating their rpm databases.I'm very
happy and satisfied for using Redhat 8.0 .
I have also Redhat Enterprise but for my job I can't find more more pluses
on Redhat ES. For this reason I think that I can use Redhat 8.0 and yum or
apt+get ( because for linux distrubitons too many programs are GPL ) Does
somebody give me advise for ?!

Are there anybody use Redhat 8 and 9 for production ?!

Thanks
Vahric MUHTARYAN