Adaptec 2015s zcraid storage device not found on install

Shawn M. Baas smbaas at archomaha.org
Mon Aug 2 15:26:19 UTC 2004

I have several Tyan 2882 motherboards with aic7902w adaptec scsi chips and
with adaptec 2015s zcraid cards installed and am trying to load RHEL 3.0
update 2 for AMD64 on them, during the first part of the install where it
trys to locate my storage devices it only finds my ethernet cards. I had
previously had RHEL 3.0 update 2 for x86 and had no problems with it locating
the 2015s zero channel raid card and the array created in it. Does anyone
have any suggestions as to getting this found and working.

Thanks

Shawn Baas
smbaas at archomaha.org
402-827-3790