access my computer remotely? (& ipconfig)

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 03:21:21 UTC 2004

Forgot about the IP address issue.

You can sign up with dyndns.org who keeps a record of your IP address and
offers a FREE subdomain. The IP is stored in the database and any requests
with your chosen subdomain is forwarded to your computer. I would get a
update client (plenty out there) so you don't have to manually update your
IP if your connection is dynamic. When you sign up, they determine your IP
address via a script.

Regards,
Ben