problem patching qmailqueue

Edy Sulai edysulai at bundamulia.ac.id
Thu Aug 5 02:41:14 UTC 2004

Hi,
I’m using qmail 1.0.3 with clam av 0.75, qmailscanner 1.22, spamassasin
2.63.
When I configure the qmailscanner, this error message always appears
(even after I applied the patch) :
Building Qmail-Scanner 1.22...

This script will search your system for the virus scanners it knows
about, and will ensure that all external programs
qmail-scanner-queue.pl uses are explicitly pathed for performance
reasons.

Continue? ([Y]/N)

               **************************

Cannot find evidence of QMAILQUEUE patch in /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd!

This package REQUIRES that Qmail patch in order to operate.

Please read the README.html file again and download and install the
patch
before continuing...

I have tried many different patches (like qmail-patches by Pavel
Niewiadomski, bruce guenter qmail-queue patch, etc)
but still won’t work.

Any idea what’s happening here? Maybe a little tip where to get a patch
that works?

thanks