Adding postfix to startup

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:17:52 UTC 2004

Hi Steve,
I installed via the RH9 RPMs on the site you gave before. It is now started
up but I have a problem it seems regarding sending emails. I can't seem to
sendmail them out to mailboxes. I have webmin installed and tried flushing
the queue and it gives this line:

"Forcing the attempted delivery of mail with the command /usr/sbin/postqueue
-c /etc/postfix -f .."

Does this mean I have some configuring to do in postfix such as master.cf
and main.cf? Also, I have a dynamic host so I use dyndns.org to store my IP.
Does it matter if I dont have anything put in for the mail exchanger in
dyndns.org's records?

Regards,
Ben