combo wireless and wired home network

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Sat Aug 7 01:58:55 UTC 2004

"Cowles, Steve" <steve at stevecowles.com> writes:

> Pardon my interuption, but I'd be willing to bet that all the major WAP
> manufacturer's publish their User Manual's online in PDF format. With this
> in mind, take a look at the different WAP manufacturer's user manuals
> configuration capabilities an see if they meet your requirements. I can only
> speak for LinkSys - which only uses a web interface for configuration.

Reading the manual for a tool you have no access to and know nothing
about cannot begin to be as usefull as hearing from someone with first
hand experience.  Please do not disuade possible posters who may have
first hand experience with the routers from posting.

Your own personal idea of how I should get this information may be
quite different than mine.