Uploading files via telnet instead of FTP to a RH 8 server?

Barry S. help at codefit.com
Sat Aug 7 03:17:22 UTC 2004

Thanks RDB,

Sounds great.

I want to do it that way because my existing FTP server is down due to
a corrupted config file which I was unable to debug, consequently the
RPM for the FTP server was deleted from server, so I wanted to find a
way to re upload a fresh RPM of my FTP RPM instead of doing it on site.

Know of any documentation a bit more descriptive than the SCP man pages?

Thanx.