Uploading files via telnet instead of FTP to a RH 8 server?

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Sat Aug 7 21:15:53 UTC 2004

"Barry S." <help at codefit.com> writes:

>>for that you need the pscp.exe module.
>>
>>It works only in a dos window (or last time I used it(about a yr ago)
>>it did.
>
> Oh OK thanks Harry, that makes it simpler (I think).  I'll try it out.
>
> I ran a "path pscp.exe" in dos prompt and it came up blank, I assume that

It may just mean it isn't in your path.  I'd check the whole machine
before downloading.  Its a more intensive search but won't take too
long.

Search C:\  for pscp.exe

> means I don't have pscp.exe on desktop and need to download & install it on
> PC?
> If so, where could I get it?

Barry, I think your moving a little too fast here.  You need to stop
and think a moment.  Everyone knows google will dig up anything semi
normal in moments.

So... goggle => pscp.exe download