combo wireless and wired home network

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 9 16:08:22 UTC 2004

> The ultra paranoid would put that AP on it's own network and require any
> valid connection to be terminated at the firewall via a vpn.

If people are so paranoid about other people listening into your networks then
dont use wireless.

If its just a small home network, who cares if someone listens in.... If you
do have to hold sensitive information, keep it on a hard wired network or if
you are really paranoid dont connect your systems to the internet....