Kickstart post install config

Anoop Bhat abhat at interpublic.com
Mon Aug 9 18:48:12 UTC 2004

Steve,

I replied regarding setting up a hardlink/softlink to the file in
/mnt/sysimage but that won't work because I won't be able to
softlink/hardlink /tmp/ks-script while its running.

so the alternative would be to setup another script and have that other
script excute in chrooted env and then exit and return back to the
non-chrooted post install system.

what do you think?

Anoop