Sample httpd.conf file w/ SSL enabled {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Wed Aug 18 04:22:00 UTC 2004

hello,

I've been trying to get a virtual site setup with ssl on a Redhat Enterprise
3 plain vanilla httpd.conf file and I can't seem to get it working. The
default redhat httpd.conf file has nothing listed for ssl and I'm hoping
someone can send me a sample copy of their httpd.conf file to follow on
setting up global ssl settings and also sample virtual host settings.

I've tried to go to apache 2.0 website to get help but there aren't much or
I couldn't find it.

Thank you,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.