RHCE

Matt Gross mgrossjp at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Aug 18 10:52:18 UTC 2004

I doubt you'll get anymore information on the test than I'm about to give
you.  Everyone who takes the test is required to sign a NDA stating
explicitly that they will not talk about the exam.  I am RHCE certified and
too have signed an NDA.  I wouldn't be surprised if the NDA actually barred
me from telling you that I signed the NDA.  Regardless, the best advice I
can give you is to buy a book.  There are plenty of RHCE books out there and
most of them are very helpful.  Just a side note for you - I didn't take any
RedHat RHCE prep courses and I ended up passing on my second sitting.  The
exam is hard, not doubt about that.  But for people will not be able to tell
you what they saw on the exam.  Nor will I.  To do so would help you,
possibly unfairly, to pass the exam, and diminishes the "respect" people
have for the exam.  Buy a book.  Read it.  Practice what the book tells you
to practice.  If you do that you should be able to pass.

Matt