eLearning classes

Dave Martini 1 martini at mrpeabody.llnl.gov
Fri Aug 20 20:49:18 UTC 2004

What are the thoughts from those that have taken Red Hat's
eLearning courses? I had the RHCE300 course but did not take
the exam yet because I was hoping to study the material more
prior to taking the exam. I'm wondering if these 2 eLearnin classes
which are on networking services like Samba, Sendmail, Apache server
BIND, DNS, LDAP etc. go into more detail on actually setting these up than
the class did and would therefore help prepare me better for the RHCE
exam.

http://www.redhat.com/training/elearning/catalog/courses/rhl_netservicesa.html

http://www.redhat.com/training/elearning/catalog/courses/rhl_netservicesb.html

Thank You.