Problem .asp forum Post reply !

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Sat Aug 21 12:13:48 UTC 2004

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, NYINYI wrote:

>  Hi all,
>

>  1.  When i do  post reply  this forum . I can't post reply and get this error .This is why ?
>

> # Error Type:
> Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A000D)
> Type mismatch: 'CInt'
> /forums/includes/common.asp, line 169
>
> # Browser Type:
> Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20030225
>
> # Page:
> POST 709 bytes to /forums/post_message.asp
>
> # POST Data:
> selectFont=--+Font+--&selectSize=--+Size+--&selectColour=0&selectMode=1&message=%0D%0A+%5BFONT%3DVerdana%5D+hi+all%2C+%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A+I+want+to+play+vcd+or+movies+with+linux+Redhat+9.0+.I+can+play+ . . .
>
> # Time:
> Saturday, August 21, 2004, 6:28:34 PM
>
> # More information:
> Microsoft Support

Sounds like you're using some sort of webmail/forum interface...and one
that runs on a Microsoft platform.  Nothing we can do for you on that
front.  You might wantt to try using a regular mail client, instead.

>    2. I want to get linux Redhat 9.0's movices player or VCD player.Where can i get this one ?

Check into mplayer or xine.

>    3. I'm using sendmail in Redhat 9.0,I have sendmail server .I want to get my sendmail remote or another domain ,I can't send and receive.
>        How can i put all remote mail in MX record in DNS.How about receiving ,where can i configure ?

Assuming you have MX records pointing to your Sendmail server, *AND* the
world can see those records, you need to modify the sendmail.cw file, add
in all the domains for which you wish to receive mail and have MX records,
and restart Sendmail.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit