Problem .asp forum Post reply !

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Sat Aug 21 12:20:18 UTC 2004

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, NYINYI wrote:

>    3. I'm using sendmail in Redhat 9.0,I have sendmail server .I want to get my sendmail remote or another domain ,I can't send and receive.
>        How can i put all remote mail in MX record in DNS.How about receiving ,where can i configure ?

By the way...in doing some digging, if this is for your mmg.com.mm, you
may have more issues.

I see that all of your MX records for your mmg.com.mm domain point
elsewhere (bagan.net.mm).  If you don't control the 4 bagan.net.mm mail
servers which are set up as your MX records, or don't control mmg.com.mm's
DNS server, you won't be able to receive mail for mmg.com.mm, anyhow.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit