logwatch logreport errors

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Sat Aug 21 13:56:17 UTC 2004

Was wondering if anybody can explain the following errors that I am getting
in my logwatch logreport.  Is it something that I need to worry about?  Is
a hard drive failing?  This is on a new installation even though the system
is less than a year old.  One of the hard drives, the boot drive, had
problems and I had to replace it.  Now today, I am getting the following
errors.

WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present
      (reserved error code) -- (asc=0x...:  1Time(s)
      Error: Medium error --...:  1Time(s)
    hdd: packet command error: error=0x30...:  1Time(s)
    hdd: packet command error: status=0x51 { D...:  1Time(s)

Thanks
Steve