GNOME Login Problem

Brian D. McGrew brian at doubledimension.com
Thu Aug 26 16:50:41 UTC 2004

I would have a look in the users home directory and make sure that you
have correct permissions on all the dot files (.gnome, .gtkrc, etc) and
that the correct ownership is set.  I saw this problem once on Solaris
with Sun's gnome recently.

-brian

Brian D. McGrew		{ brian at doubledimension.com ||
pacemakertaker at yahoo.com }