GNOME Login Problem

Brian D. McGrew brian at doubledimension.com
Thu Aug 26 17:08:59 UTC 2004

Ok ... so if it occurs with a brand new user with nothing special in
the login, (unlike my login environment which is going 14 years old
now) then lets have a look at your /etc/fstab on the client and the
/etc/exports file from the server.

Also, if I may ask, why aren't you using the automounter (amd) instead
of hard mounting the in the fstab?

-brian

Brian D. McGrew		{ brian at doubledimension.com ||
pacemakertaker at yahoo.com }