GNOME Login Problem

Oliver Aaltonen aaltonen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:19:25 UTC 2004

Relevant line from server's /etc/exports:
/home   128.119.158.0/24(rw,sync)

Relevant line from client's /etc/fstab:
128.119.163.32:/home    /home                   nfs     rw,hard,intr    0 0

I did not consider using the automounter, since I assumed a simple
mount via fstab would do the trick. I will look into this.

Oliver