GNOME Login Problem

Oliver Aaltonen aaltonen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 18:30:27 UTC 2004

No luck. I did what you had suggested (with the exception of "chmod
-Rh", since "-h" is an invalid option), and attempting to log in
results in the same problem. The local root user on the client machine
can now read and write to the test user's home directory, unlike
before, but otherwise there was no change in behavior.

Oliver