Production Server Down...Need Help Please!!! {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Thu Aug 26 22:00:55 UTC 2004

Got the server back up. While I was doing a backup using mondoresuce, the
server crashed and something went wrong w/ my ide hard drive (which was the
drive I was making the backup too). Luckly that drive doesn't have any
critical data. Disconnected the drive for right now and everything is back
to normal.

P.S. And I thought doing a backup was a good thing...LOL!!!

SW