Postfix error

Steve Cowles steve at stevecowles.com
Fri Aug 27 13:47:48 UTC 2004

kenwardc wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Just a quick note in the hope some of you may have come across this
> postfix error before.

Since I know nothing about hivemail, I can't offer much help. But if I
were in your shoes, I would start by looking at how hivemail is
submitting e-mail into postfix? i.e. pipe. Based on my interpretation of
the bounce, it looks like one of the arguments is incorrect. I know,
duh! But determining why this is happening should be the focus of your
efforts in debugging this problem. To me, it looks like postfix is not
the cause of this error, but is simply reporting a problem that occurred
prior to submission. i.e. hivemail.php

Steve Cowles