Calif. cities, counties sue Microsoft

Tom Adelstein tadelste at charter.net
Mon Aug 30 16:30:44 UTC 2004

I suspect Monkies will fly out of your ass.

I was marketing a product not too long ago and couldn't seem to get
traction. I had one vendor with 97% of the market and 90% of all PC
nodes. They had a office productivity suite with 95% of the market and a
mail server and client that had a similar share. It did calendaring,
email, sharing, etc. They also had the majority of accounting packages
running on their system.

That company's name was Novell.

I was promoting NT 3.1 at the time. No one wanted our server, much less
our desktop.

So, have a glass stomach implanted so you can see. Cause obviously you
don't.