Print server problems on Enterprise 3

Brian D. McGrew brian at doubledimension.com
Tue Aug 31 23:33:27 UTC 2004

I had a similar problem in a network with several linux and several
windows servers where the printer would repeat the jobs over and over
again.  I was using a linksys print server.  I finally ended up having
to setup CUPS up to talk to the print server in http and the problem
went away.  Was very bizarre.

-brian

Brian D. McGrew		{ brian at doubledimension.com ||
pacemakertaker at yahoo.com }