Red Hat Linux on Dell Systems

Roy Mac roymac.2 at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 18 00:39:40 UTC 2004

I have installed FC2 and FC3 on a Dell Latitude C600 from CD.  It seems to
run ok except for during logout - it crashes during what should be the
recycle of KDE for the next login in prompt.

Many Googles have not turned up a solution to this problem.  I have yet to
try different window managers.  Not looking forward to Gnome - sluggish
performance from previous experience on other systems.

I would welcome suggestions to the crashing problem during logout.

Thanks in advance,
roymac