Verizon with linux?

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Sun Dec 19 05:14:35 UTC 2004

I don't really see the problem, the interface to the computer is either
Ethernet or USB so it will be detected same as a cable modem, there is
nothing you need to do except connect your computer to the modem, there is
no dialup that you need to worry about.  The stuff they are talking about
with IE and stuff is their browser and it probably runs in windows.  Cable
says the same thing, don't worry about it.