mount ntfs partition..

Gavin Young gavin.young at clendons.co.nz
Mon Dec 20 11:29:23 UTC 2004

Take a look at this excellent site - I used the FC3 tips but I'm sure the
FC2 ones are just as good:
http://home.gagme.com/greg/linux/fc2-tips.php

It has links to the Linux-NTFS Project which will allow you to mount your
NTFS drive (read only). I use it myself, it works well. The only trouble
is you have to re-compile the module every time you update your kernel.

Gavin