Weird Characters...

Mulley, Nikhil mnikhil at corp.untd.com
Wed Dec 1 05:48:25 UTC 2004

Hi All,
I am a Fedora 2 user , My problem is that whenever something happens or I do some decrypting  files , I find that my xterm console is filled with weird characters  , to get rid of that , I tried to
invoke a new shell , but no avail .
Here is the glimpse of my problem on the console

óÌ3tsc
      _;Î ôÔÇâðúXÖ<÷úf[¸ ÊJß»q;
                               Vï S8<ÿ¿4nkkUZ x ¾O0
                                                   +X)´Ð#&¿H¿Øñ×Õ

Is this a new Text Format or new UNICode for text , I do not understand ,
If I want to flush this screen and get correct characters or encoding of characters , What should I be doing ?
Please help me , this is happening with me very frequently ...

Thanks,
Nikhil
 °v°
/(_)\