Web proxy through a frame

Eric Wagar eric at deadhookers.org
Thu Dec 2 19:09:14 UTC 2004

I run an adult site that is blocked by my day employers's proxy.

I'd like to know of a proxy I can install on my server that will create
a frame, which the frame will be where the content will be displayed.

I can get to the server by IP, so I can install it in a directory served
by the default IP Apache server.  Unfortunately, if I were to use
Apache's ServerAlias line in the config file, I'd still be banned
because of files that use the blocked domainname.

Also, since I need to log into the site as different users, I need it to
support cookies, etc.  And, for security, it needs to be some app that I
can install on my server.

Thanks
eric
--