Boot Issue

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Fri Dec 3 10:30:32 UTC 2004

I have a HP X4000 workstation that has Redhat 7.1 installed, the machine
had been up and running for 6 months with no issues, but it recently
started not recognising the Hard disk so i had the HP guy swap out the
system board and the SCSI cable which seemed to work for a day or so but
now i get a message on boot up as per text below.  Can someone advise me on
what i can check, are there any settings somewhere that i do not know
about, any help is much appreciated.

On the Black screen that appears on boot up is says:

SCSI device sda: 35566480 512 - byte hdwr sectors (18210 MB)
Partition check:
sda: sda1 sda2 sda3

Regards