No Lilo in ES 3.0?

Bob Metelsky bobmetelsky at comcast.net
Sun Dec 5 23:07:09 UTC 2004

Hi
    Ive built a new kernel and made changes to /etc/lilo.conf.aconada

 From my past experience I had to run lilo to test the config and make
an entry for the changes to the conf file.

Ive added /boot/vmlinux-new-kernel-version
labile=linux_2.6

When I boot up Grub dosnt see tehnew entry!

Ive done find / -name ''lilo''
and no executable is found. Typically this is in /sbin

What do I need to do??
Thanks
Bob

--
"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify