Fwd: FC3 boot freeze

Rino Mardo joroxx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 05:21:16 UTC 2004

doh!  i thought i had it right. anyway i managed to make X work by
pressing "I" during the boot process. the problem file is "firstboot".
when i didn't allow that to run i got X!

thanks for the reply.

--
"Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the
richest people in America.  If I'm not there, I go to work"