RedHat security

Wade Chandler wchandler at redesetgrow.com
Wed Dec 15 20:02:55 UTC 2004

Larry D Sorensen wrote:
> Is there a good reference somewhere on how to add iptable rules for
> someone who has never done it before?
> (I am talking step-by-step)
>
> Larry
>
> On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:33:32 -0500 "Kenneth Goodwin"
> <kgoodwin at datamarktech.com> writes:

Found by the friendly neighbor hood google search of: iptables howto

All different documents

http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html

http://www.linuxguruz.com/iptables/howto/iptables-HOWTO.html

This one is the man page as html....easier to read in my op.
http://www.linuxguruz.com/iptables/howto/maniptables.html

There were some other results.  Go for it.

Wade

Google is your friend ;-)