Verizon with linux?

Stephen W winstephen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 12:22:11 UTC 2004

Is anyone using Verizon?

Looking at the home page of VerizonDSL they list
requirements as Windows and IE.  (I have another
window open as they check my system ... about 5
minutes so far and no results.)

I presently have Comcast cable and they have the same
requirement (their software for install only works on
Win98se and up.)  Once it was installed I had no
problem when I rebooted into linux and went online.

Is it the same of Verizon?

=====
Stephen W
Sarasota, FL USA

-Donald Knuth, computer scientist (1938- )

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)