RHCE exam prep advice

Ed Wilts, RHCE ewilts at ewilts.org
Wed Dec 22 01:06:43 UTC 2004

OK, this really is the last posting since I'm home and can actually read
the relevant section in the training manual - page 2 in the
introduction.  There are other pieces on that page that I'm not going to
bother quoting.

"This curriculum contains proprietary informatino which is for the
exlusive use of customer of Red Hat, Inc., and is not to be shared with
personnel other than those in attendance at this course."

"For use only by a student enrolled in a Red Hat training course taught
by Red Hat, Inc., or a Red Hat Training Partner.  Any other use is a
violation of U.S. and international copyrights."

RHCEs who share training materials that make it easier for everybody
else cheapen the value of the certification for the rest of us.  We do
NOT want "paper" RHCEs like there are for other certifications.  The
exam is supposed to be hard - this increases its value.  I can be proud
of my 100% marks knowing that most of you aren't capable of duplicating
it (and I realize that some of you are capable of earning the RHCE but
don't have the opportunity to take the exam).

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org