RHCE exam prep advice

Jared Johnson jaredsjazz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 02:20:47 UTC 2004

All state laws are governed by Federal law. So in essence, it's a federal
law.

Your quote may or may not be true. If it is, I won't purchase the material,
and if it's not, I will purchase it.

You should get used to the fact that others will pass the exam. You
shouldn't take it personal. It's not a knock on your RHCE. You worked hard
and got it, but so have thousands of others and thousands more will. We all
do what we can.