NTPD

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) MarMcDouga at gov.mb.ca
Fri Dec 24 14:13:02 UTC 2004

Charlie.

In our situation, we have 1 server acting as the time source and I cron a
nightly script that syncs the clocks off of the one.  The time source
machine is running ntpd and my cron is just "ntpdate -u
my_timesource_server".

Nothing fancy and it works just fine to keep all the local clocks in sync.

Regards, Marshall