Strange RHCT Question

Rik Herrin rikherrin at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 20:44:46 UTC 2004

Thanks a lot for your reply.  However, the problem is
that I have to have concrete evidence (for example, if
this is stated on Red Hat's site or in some pdf
outlining the requirements to be an instructor in a
course in a Red Hat Certified Training
Center/Partner).

>AFAIK, yes, you have to be RHCE [and probably there
is some addition
>certification for *trainers*]

>Rgds,
>Vitaly Karasik, RHCE

Rik Herrin
>> Sent: Mon, December 27, 2004 10:07 PM
>> To: redhat-list at redhat.com
>> Subject: Strange RHCT Question
>>

>> I am currently working in a Red Hat Certified
Training
>> Center and my employer wants me to be the
instructor
>> of the "System Administration" course (RH131).
I've
>> read that for the Red Hat Training Academy
>> (http://www.redhat.com/training/academy/faq.html) ,
>> under question 11 "What are the certification
>> requirements of our teachers?", it states that
"Every
>> instructor you select to teach this curriculum must
be
>> RHCT certified prior to the beginning of the
class."