mail delivery on LAN

Shiraz Baig shiraz_baig at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 04:37:44 UTC 2004

Anthony E. Greene has given me an excellent reply. But
unfortunately, I could not make it work.
I am using Redhat 9.0. I went to /etc/mail to locate
the sendmail.mc and sendmail.cf
Then I edited the sendmail.mc and commented out the
option of "Daemon Mailer". Then I ran
   m4 sendmail.mc  > sendmail.cf
It did not run. Instead, it gave me a message
"Cannot open /usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4"

I peeped into /usr/share but did not find anything
dealing with sendmail.

So, Please a little more help is required, to make
this solution work.
bye
shiraz