monitor remote rpm database

Mulley, Nikhil mnikhil at corp.untd.com
Wed Dec 29 14:48:41 UTC 2004

Hi Ed :),
But how it can be spoofed , as  I see that no user has write permissions on /var/lib/rpm
Hmmmm. I know you are taking about local sudo users who can have anything with the system ...
but what is the necessary change that you would suggest at /etc/sudoers file so that no one except genuine root has write permissions on to these files