sendmail database connectivity

Zadikem, Travis-taz tzadikem at picosecond.com
Thu Dec 30 14:16:32 UTC 2004

We are currently in the process of replacing our Exchange 2000 Server also.  There
are a couple of companies to look at for doing this.

http://www.scalix.com  uses sendmail, clamav (anti-virus), spamassassin and will
completely replace exchange with a migration procedure. (Called Scalix).

http://www.bynari.net uses postfix, spamassasin and and can also use clamav.  They also have a full migration procedure to move from exchange to their product on Linux. (Called Insight Server).  You can also get a totally hosted product from them.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1472389,00.asp as reviewed from PC Magazine.  SUSE Openexchange Server 4.1 has some features like Exchange and it can also replace Exchange, but I have been told it
has some major bugs with Public Folders and Calendar Sharing.

Hope this helps,

Travis