Proxy Server Setup Problems

Win Toe penguin at myanmar.com.mm
Thu Feb 19 10:06:11 UTC 2004

Dear Nilesh,
	Thanks you very much for your information.
	Now I removed
		NAT chains entries
		IP Masquerades
		IP_forward
	But I am missing the following options
		tcp_outgoing_address
	Now I add "tcp_outgoing_address" and now OK. Here is what I did

		acl net1 src 192.168.1.x/24
		acl net2 src 192.168.2.x/24
		tcp_outgoing_address 10.x.x.x net1 #real IP
		tcp_outgoing_address 10.x.x.x net2 #real IP

	But proxy access is too slow. So, I am finding now to speed up Proxy
access Speed

--
Sent with BAGAN-CYBERTECH Webmail (http://www.bagan.net.mm)