Urgent: Unable to Telnet or SSh the linux from windows

Crucificator crucificator at xnet.ro
Thu Feb 19 12:07:30 UTC 2004

If the answers are good for you then the question is wrong...
Telnet and ssh are platform independent as they rely on standards. You must have a ssh server and a client that understands ssh. I suggest putty for windows. Is very good.
If you manage to fire up the ssh server then you should not start the telnet server. It is not secure.