Re: Email addresses spoofing

Hello,

First, thanks to all that replied to my message asking about this topic.

I have another question regarding this topic: what if the sysadmin on top of
sending us a message saying that we'd sent a virus put us on a black
list...? Then no real message from our domain could be send to them...!

(I know, it's stupid but some people are acting like that!!! With the best
intentions...!!!)

Regards,
Tomás

    Tomás García Ferrari