Email addresses spoofing

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Feb 19 16:53:06 UTC 2004

At 14:28 2/19/2004, you wrote:
>I since have moved to using a MailScanner/MailWatch/ClamAV/SpamAssassin
>solution with ActiveSpamKiller (ASK) along with Sendmail, and what a
>difference it has made. Spam went to 0% overnight, with no false positives
>or false negatives so far. What is more, is that with ASK, my users take
>care of their own white/black listing themselves via email. I have not had
>to intervene yet! And I feel that our Windows workstations are more secure
>if not immune from Viri.

I am trying to write a HOWTO on how to do this with Fedora, in conjunction
with Ben Weiss who brings the Postfix expertise to the table. And actually,
he's progressing a lot more quickly than I am...

Do you have any docs, URL's, pointers, etc. to which you can point me on
how you did all this? Or would you care to drop me some notes commenting on
what steps you took? It would make the HOWTO much better, much more quickly.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com