Email addresses spoofing

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Feb 19 17:37:10 UTC 2004

At 16:08 2/19/2004, you wrote:
>Yes, I will compile my notes, etc. and shoot them over to you as soon as I
>get them all gathered up. It would be cool to see this all in a how-to.

I'll make sure it gets done. If anything, sheer pressure from Ben to get my
butt moving forward will help.

Although I am delighted to report that www.simpaticus.com went from 440
unique visitors in November, to 623 in December, to 1590 in January, and
has 1320 so far in February (forecast 2200 total this month), nearly all of
it from what little Linux documentation I've so far managed to put online
at http://www.simpaticus.com/linux :-). So I'm feeling quite happy and
well-appreciated, and will try to work harder to get new stuff posted and
more advances.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com