From: Eric Evans [mailto:eje4 cornell edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 3:04 PM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: File transfers between linux and windows?

Hi folks,

On a dual-OS PC that has both Windows and RH Linux, what's the best way to
transfer files from the Windows side to the Linux side or vice versa?  I
thought I heard somewhere that if you create a third partition that is FAT,
that you could access that partition from either the Windows and Linux
partitions, so you could use this third partition as a way to transfer
files back and forth.  Is there any truth to this?  If so, how do you go
about accessing this FAT partition from Linux?

Thanks a lot,
Eric