Disk Full Problem....

Srinivas Koppisetti skoppisetti at gjusa.com
Fri Feb 20 13:09:10 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Today on one of our production server the database was hanging, we dig in to
see what was happening, we found that the disk is full. I dont know what to
do. Any suggestions...,

Thanks in Advance,

Srini

This electronic transmission contains confidential information intended only
for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.