Disk Full Problem....

Srinivas Koppisetti skoppisetti at gjusa.com
Fri Feb 20 13:29:31 UTC 2004

Ed,
We store log infomation for our web servers in the Mysql instance. This
database has grown a lot in past 2 weeks.

Andrew, no we do not have lvm installed on the server.

We tried to move the studd around our db is 3.3GB and the total volume is
4GB looks like there are some binaries in there too.

Thanks,