HP DL 360 and RedHat 3.x ES

Mohit Raina - Infrastructure Monitoring Team Mohit.Raina at ebookers.com
Fri Feb 20 13:58:03 UTC 2004

Hi

 Please try from below link

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=716493758+
1075458082097+28353475&threadId=209171

Mohit

-----Original Message-----
From: Saqib Ali [mailto:saqib at seagate.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 12:08 AM
To: redhat-list at redhat.com
Cc: compaqandlinux at van-dijk.net
Subject: Re: HP DL 360 and RedHat 3.x ES

Sorry I meant, linux RH 3.x ES on HP/Compaq DL 380

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Saqib Ali wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Quick Question: Is anyone running RedHat 3.x ES or HP's DL360? If so any
> issues or anything I should keep in mind?
>
> I remember RedHat 2.1 ES had issues with the Gigabit NIC on DL360s. Has
> anyone encountered the same issue with RH 3.x ES?
>
> Thanks.
> Saqib Ali

whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged
Material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer. Thank you for your understanding & co-operation.